Medicana Health Group, a leading force in comprehensive healthcare services, is extending its reach to the UK, capitalising on its extensive experience to satisfy the increasing demand for high-quality healthcare.

As a pioneer in comprehensive healthcare, Medicana Health Group is poised to broaden its services to the UK, introducing its acclaimed patient-first strategy and bespoke care. This expansion is in response to a growing trend towards private healthcare solutions and insurance in the aftermath of COVID. At the core of Medicana’s philosophy is a dedication to understand and meet the unique requirements of each patient through “active listening and personalised attention,” ensuring a custom-tailored experience from the first consultation to the follow-up care, setting a new benchmark for private healthcare quality in the UK.

With a focus on “active listening and personalised attention at every stage of the patient’s journey,” Medicana Health Group is committed to providing a seamlessly personalised and carefully designed patient experience, reflecting their successful model in Türkiye to transform the private healthcare scene in the UK.

Exploring the Expansive £282 Billion UK Market

The UK’s private healthcare sector saw a resurgence in 2021 and 2022, following the COVID-19 pandemic, largely fuelled by an uptick in individuals paying for their own treatments. More people than ever are choosing private healthcare to circumvent NHS waiting times and leverage the superior services of the independent sector. The 2022 healthcare expenditure in the UK, as per an Akeso report, stood at an estimated £282 billion, with public spending accounting for approximately 80% and private spending making up the remaining 20%.

Seizing the opportunity presented by this growth, Medicana aims to deploy its in-depth knowledge and comprehensive care offerings to penetrate the UK’s expanding private healthcare market. By introducing its validated healthcare model, encompassing everything from advanced diagnostic procedures to specialised care, Medicana is set to meet the surging demand for top-tier private healthcare. The organisation’s commitment to outstanding care, along with its forward-thinking approach to patient treatment, positions Medicana as an ideal response to the UK’s healthcare challenges.

Serving Over 5.5 Million Patients Yearly

Each year, Medicana Health Group delivers exceptional healthcare to more than 5.5 million patients globally, operating 16 hospitals with a large capacity for patient accommodation. This highlights their broad experience in premium healthcare delivery and their ability to cater to the varied demands of a worldwide patient population. The expansion of Medicana Health Group into the UK is expected to significantly shift towards a more caring, efficient, and individualised healthcare approach, heralding a new phase in their mission to elevate patient care and global healthcare standards.

With over three decades of experience, Medicana boasts a vast expertise across numerous medical specialties, offering leading-edge services in areas such as Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Organ and Bone Marrow Transplantation, Neurosurgery, In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF), Genetics, Cardiovascular Surgery, Orthopaedics and Traumatology, and Obesity Surgery. Since 2016, Medicana Health Group has also extended its reach into the educational sector, offering a wide range of programs from preschool to higher education, both domestically and internationally.