bet365 is offering a brilliant bet £10 get £30 when you sign up and make a qualifying bet of £5 – £10. You will receive three times the value of your qualifying bet once it has settled. For example, if you make a qualifying bet of £5, then you will receive £15 in free bets once your bet has settled. However, you will not be able to take advantage of these free bets if you cash out your initial bet. You can use these free bets by pressing “Use Bet Credits” in your bet slip. You must do this within 30 days of your qualifying bet settling.
How to Claim bet365 Offer
If you are interested in claiming this bet365 welcome offer, you can do so in time for this fixture. You can claim the offer in just a matter of minutes by following these steps.
- Click the link above to be taken to bet365’s sign-up page
- Create an account with the bookmaker
- Make a first deposit and place a qualifying bet between £5 and £10 on a selection at odds of 1/2 or greater
- Wait for your qualifying bet to settle and claim your free bets worth three times the value of your first qualifying bet
- Add your selection/s to the betslip and select ‘use bet credits’ to use your free bets
As mentioned previously, the maximum free bet value available from this particular offer is £30. You will need to make the maximum deposit of £10 to be rewarded with the £30 in free bets — if you deposit the minimum amount required of £5, you will be rewarded with £15 in free bets.
Manchester City vs Manchester United Match Preview
Wembley Stadium will play host to the 142nd instalment of the FA Cup Final on June 3rd. Manchester City vs Manchester United for the first time in a major cup final is sure to be a spectacle not only for the two sets of fans but the neutral as well. Both teams will look to win their second trophy of the campaign, with Manchester City still fighting for the FA Cup and Champions League. Manchester United meanwhile, will look to cap off their season with yet another trophy to their name after beating Newcastle United 2-0 at Wembley back in February to win the 2023 League Cup. Having one trophy and a top-four finish in the bag already this season, Erik Ten Hag and his team will look to complete a domestic cup double in his first year in charge. Pep Guardiola will have his eye on a treble after winning his fifth Premier League title in 6 years. All focus now turns to Manchester United and winning the FA Cup. Having won the competition back in 2019, this team is no stranger to silverware.
The trophy is going to Manchester, but will it be adorned in the colours of Manchester City or Manchester United?
Offer Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeited and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.