Everton visit the King Power Stadium this coming Monday for a huge Premier League fixture against home side Leicester City, with both teams sat in the relegation zone.
Best Betting Offers and Free Bets
If you are looking for the best free bet offers, you have come to the right place. Below you can find out some more information about these great bonuses and how to claim them.
bet365 Bet £10 Get £30
William Hill Bet £10 Get £30
Betfred Bet £10 Get £40
How to Claim Betting Offers
If you are interested in claiming these fantastic betting offers follow each of these simple steps.
- Click one of the links above to the bookmakers sign-up page
- Enter your details, such as your name, address and date of birth
- To make sure you are eligible for the offer, check for any promo codes that may be required
- Place a first bet with the minimum required amount on a selection at odds of evens or greater
- Once your qualifying bet has been settled, your account will be credited with free bet tokens
Leicester City have collected four points from their previous three matches. They were defeated 3-1 against Manchester City, they then went on to win against Wolves 2-1, before drawing 1-1 with Leeds United. Leicester City have only pulled off two wins from a possible six in recent Premier League matches on home soil. Leicester City have been unable to turn the King Power Stadium into a fortress this season, being one one of the worst home teams in the Premier League with a dismal 15 points and just four wins. They have scored 19 and conceded 21 goals at home.
Everton have only been able to take one point from their past three games. They came up short in a 1-3 defeat against Fulham before drawing 0-0 with Crystal Palace. They were defeated once again when Newcastle ran out 1-4 winners. Everton came through their last six away games in the Premier League without a single win and out of those six matches, they drew three and lost three in which they were outscored by 12 goals to four.